Outdoor Makeover 2018
An event in support of Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, Missouri, Inc..
About This Event
Transform your yard from a boring yard to an expanded outdoor living space designed for relaxation and entertainment! Buy your ticket today to a chance to win!
You could win the backyard oasis of your dreams when you buy a ticket for the 2018 Outdoor Makeover designed by Keystone Building & Design. The winner of this custom outdoor makeover will work with Chad Holgerson, owner of Keystone Building & Design, to develop and implement a custom backyard design utilizing donations of lumber, landscaping, sound and lighting equipment! Anticipated completion, March 2019.
Outdoor Makeover Tickets:
- Tickets on sale January 1, 2018!
- $20 per ticket
- Only 1,000 tickets sold
- Winning ticket announced during Tool Belts & Bow Ties on March 23, 2018, winning ticket holder need not be present to win, I.D. required to claim prize.
- Purchase tickets online, at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore, or from a Habitat for Humanity staff member, board member, or volunteer.
- Prize limited to installation in Greene, Christian, and Webster Counties in Missouri.
- Download a full listing of rules here.
- Questions about your ticket? Contact Abby Glenn, development associate at 417-829-4001 x 109.
days left to give
Event to Support Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, Missouri, Inc.
Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, Missouri believes every person in the Springfield and surrounding area deserves a decent place to live. As an affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International, HFHS impacts more than 110 households a year. Since 1988, HFHS has either built or renovated more than 570 homes, providing shelter for more than 1,100 men, women and children from Greene, Christian, and Webster Counties by helping people gain strength, stability and independence through housing, including home construction, rehabilitation and repairs and by increasing access to improved shelter through products and programs. HFHS is a United Way of the Ozarks partner agency.