PCCC Charity Tickets
About This Event
PCCC Sweepstakes Tickets Include:
- Grounds Pass to the Price Cutter Charity Championship July 26-29, 2018 at Highland Springs Country Club
- 1 in 16 - $25 daily prize during the Price Cutter Charity Championship
- 1 in 8,000 - $10,000 cash or a 2018 Ford F-150
Ticket Details and Rules:
- Tickets: $25/per ticket
- Tickets are not tax deductible.
- Ticket will be mailed 7-10 days following purchase.
- Winning ticket drawn Sunday, July 29, 2018. - Need not be present to win.
- You do not have to be present to win. Habitat’s authorized representative, Abby Glenn, will attend the drawing of the winning ticket and will claim the prize on your behalf if the winning ticket holder is not present.
Price Cutter Charity Championship:
The Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper is your chance to see the PGA’s future greats playing to give local kids great futures. This year we are celebrating our 29th event, and our goal is enormous as usual. Since the tournament began in 1990, it has raised almost $14.7 million for children’s charities throughout the Ozarks. The Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper (PCCC) is a PGA Tour golf tournament on the Web.com Tour. The event is played at Highland Springs Country Club in Springfield, and is the parent to a myriad of related events hosted throughout the Ozarks.
days left to give
Event to Support Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, Missouri, Inc.
Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, Missouri believes every person in the Springfield and surrounding area deserves a decent place to live. As an affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International, HFHS impacts more than 110 households a year. Since 1988, HFHS has either built or renovated more than 570 homes, providing shelter for more than 1,100 men, women and children from Greene, Christian, and Webster Counties by helping people gain strength, stability and independence through housing, including home construction, rehabilitation and repairs and by increasing access to improved shelter through products and programs. HFHS is a United Way of the Ozarks partner agency.
David Boyer gave a $50 donation
Lisa Gilmore gave a $100 donation
Lisa Boon gave a $50 donation
Michael Farquhar gave a $25 donation
Kevin Crosby gave a $25 donationThank You.
Mike Hurney gave a $25 donation
Peter Ottoson gave a $50 donation
Mary San Paolo gave a $50 donation
Leslie Skorick gave a $25 donation
Charlie OReilly gave a $500 donation
Julia Many gave a $100 donation
Jennifer Floerchinger gave a $25 donation
Michael Woodring gave a donation