About This Campaign
If you believe deeply in the Habitat mission (and who doesn’t?) we ask you to consider becoming a member of our HopeBuilder Club with a monthly gift to our mission. Consistent donations that we can rely on every month mean that our work can consistently continue…and grow. And that means more help for local families. As a result, more families will be able to escape the cycle of poverty that inadequate shelter brings.
HopeBuilder Club Benefits:
Aside from knowing your gift will go to provide a much needed affordable home or home repairs for a local family, as a member of the Habitat HopeBuilder Club you’ll also receive:
- a ReStore gift card of the same value as your monthly donation after one year (i.e. – $25 monthly donation gets you one $25 ReStore gift card)
- monthly e-newsletter, The Dream Builder
- special invitations to our home dedications and groundbreaking ceremonies to celebrate and see our homes
- an easy-to-read, consolidated donation statement at the end of the calendar year
- recognition in our Hearts & Hammers donor book as a HopeBuilder Club member
Through credit and debit card billing, we process your monthly donation automatically. No need to worry about extra time, expense, or paperwork on your part. There is no limit to the size of your monthly gift. As a HopeBuilder Club donor, you will enjoy:
- Automatic donation payments from your credit or debit card
- The knowledge that your donation is put to work immediately
- An annual statement for tax purposes
- The ability to change or suspend your donation at any time
Questions & More Information:
If you have questions or would like to learn more about monthly HopeBuilder Club donations, contact Catherine Walker at 417-829-4001 x 109.
Campaign to Support Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, Missouri, Inc.
Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, Missouri believes every person in the Springfield and surrounding area deserves a decent place to live. As an affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International, HFHS impacts more than 110 households a year. Since 1988, HFHS has either built or renovated more than 570 homes, providing shelter for more than 1,100 men, women and children from Greene, Christian, and Webster Counties by helping people gain strength, stability and independence through housing, including home construction, rehabilitation and repairs and by increasing access to improved shelter through products and programs. HFHS is a United Way of the Ozarks partner agency.