Backyard Bundle 2021
About This Event
- Large Big Green Egg, a rolling nest, and a pair of acacia side tables, donated by Outdoor Home
- Steel fire pit, donated by Paul Mueller
- Outdoor speaker system, donated by SCS Home Entertainment
- Bird feeder pole system, donated by Wild Birds Unlimited
- Landscaping gift certificate ($500), donated by Carson's Nurseries
- A home gift certificate ($250) donated by Metro Appliances & More
- Yeti Cooler, donated by OnQ Financial
- And a $1,000 VISA gift certificate, donated by Mid-Missouri Bank to put the finishing touches on your backyard plans!
Backyard Bundle Tickets:
- Tickets on sale January 1, 2021!
- $20 per ticket
- Only 1,500 tickets sold
- Winning ticket announced on April 2, 2021, at 5:00pm, I.D. required to claim prize.
- Winner responsible for transportation of all prize items.
- Purchase tickets online, at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore, or from a Habitat for Humanity staff member, board member, or volunteer.
- Download a full listing of rules here.
- Questions about your ticket? Contact Abby Glenn, Development Director, at 417-829-4001 x 109
Event to Support Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, Missouri, Inc.
Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, Missouri believes every person in the Springfield and surrounding area deserves a decent place to live. As an affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International, HFHS impacts more than 110 households a year. Since 1988, HFHS has either built or renovated more than 570 homes, providing shelter for more than 1,100 men, women and children from Greene, Christian, and Webster Counties by helping people gain strength, stability and independence through housing, including home construction, rehabilitation and repairs and by increasing access to improved shelter through products and programs. HFHS is a United Way of the Ozarks partner agency.