The House that Beer Built
About This Campaign
HOW TO ENTER THE RAFFLE:
Scroll down to the Products section below and purchase as many raffle tickets as you'd like! There is no limit to the number of tickets you may purchase, and if you get selected for multiple items, you win multiple items! We'll draw tickets randomly from a general pool - you can't purchase raffle tickets for a specific package. The winners of the eight packages will be announced May 31.
WHAT ARE IN THE PACKAGES:
- 4 By 4 Brewing Company (first): Hat, stocking cap, large t-shirt, $25 gift card, 2 stickers, 2 sunglasses, bandana, sanitizer, koozie, dog bags
- 4 by 4 Brewing Company (second): Large t-shirt, bag, $10 gift card, bandana, 2 sunglasses, sanitizer, koozie, dog bags
- Holdfast Brewing: Large long-sleeve t-shirt, large tank top, 2 koozies, plastic glass
- Show-Me Brewing: Two 32 oz growlers, large 3/4 t-shirt
- Lost Signal Brewing: XL t-shirt, 2 koozies, 2 glasses, 2 stickers, sun glasses
- Tie & Timber: Medium t-shirt, glass, hat, bag, koozie, 6 buttons, 2 stickers
- Wire Road Brewing Company: Large hoodie, large t-shirt, hat
- Springfield Brewing Company: Large sign, XL t-shirt, koozie, 3 stickers
- Mother's Brewing Company is donating 10% of the proceeds from Lil' Helper draft sales at the taproom for the entire month of May.
- Show-Me Brewing is donating $1 per every pint sold on Mondays in the month of May.
- Springfield Brewing Company will donate $0.25 per pint of a specific beer. The beer is TBD!
Campaign to Support Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, Missouri, Inc.
Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, Missouri believes every person in the Springfield and surrounding area deserves a decent place to live. As an affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International, HFHS impacts more than 110 households a year. Since 1988, HFHS has either built or renovated more than 570 homes, providing shelter for more than 1,100 men, women and children from Greene, Christian, and Webster Counties by helping people gain strength, stability and independence through housing, including home construction, rehabilitation and repairs and by increasing access to improved shelter through products and programs. HFHS is a United Way of the Ozarks partner agency.